7 Years and counting
Brent and I have achieved our seven year anniversary. So to reminisce a little bit, here are seven things that we have gained.
1. We are both, finally, college graduates!
2. We own a mini van (like most LDS families).
3. We have 2 3/4 kids.
4. Great friends!
5. Great extended family! Sorry if we missed some of you, we only have so many pictures.
6. Very fun family vacations, Kauai, Hawaii once and Disneyland twice!

7. Finally we have gained weight.
We have sure had a lot of fun these past seven years and we are incredible blessed. I look forward to the next seven. The best part about marriage is my wonderful sweetheart and the love that has grown. Just when I didn't think I could love him more, Heavenly Father gives me another portion. Eternity sure is exciting to look forward to!
1. We are both, finally, college graduates!
4. Great friends!
5. Great extended family! Sorry if we missed some of you, we only have so many pictures.
6. Very fun family vacations, Kauai, Hawaii once and Disneyland twice!
7. Finally we have gained weight.