Tagg I'm it

The rules to this game:
6 random things about you (I am including my family since it is a family blog).
Name 6 people at the bottom to "tag" next.

1. Brent and I met when I was a senior in high school and had no idea that we would marry 3 years later.
2. Cyana (my 2 3/4 year old) loves to interrupt our conversations by saying, "excuse me mommy I am talking to daddy now." How can you say be quiet to that?
3. Ayslind (my 5 year old) has recently begun head-butting everyone in the stomach. She finds it incredible entertaining, while for the rest of us who are taller it often hurts.
4. I openly admit to everyone my disappointment for still living in the same place I have grown up, but I secretly am thankful for all of the family (free baby-sitting), and familiarity of everything.
5. I love living in a culdasac and hope that when we find more permanent residence we will live on one forever.
6. My favorite exercise is crunchies and the plank (in it's several forms). Which makes me very excited to be rid of the basketball inhibiting my waist area now!

Your it!
1. Raie Gene
2. Ashlie
3. Kaylynne
4. Allison
5. David
6. Aunt Emma

Thanks Emily for the tag!

Popular posts from this blog

2025 IN REVIEW: The Anticipation of Good Things to Come

2024 review

2019 review