The worst mother in the world

So our camera is broken and our video camera is packed. Today I thought that I would be smart and put Bowyn down for his nap on my bed with pillows around him instead of in his crib. Those who have not seen him for a while should know that he is now mobile, VERY mobile. He has started getting up on his knees and can scoot or army crawl large distances. Well I though I would go in the kitchen and work on packing and cleaning. About 15 minutes after I put him down I though I heard some crying so I quickly finished packing the box I was working on and went to check on him. When I opened our door, our bed was empty. No baby, no noise. I was about to panic, calling out his name (like he could say here I am), I went to Brent's side and Bowyn is quietly laying on the floor eating a piece of paper he had found. When he saw me he gave me a big happy gasp and grin. I picked him up and thoroughly searched his body for bruises or harm of any kind. He appeared to be fine, apparently mommy was more traumatized than he was. Boys are so much tougher than girls, my girls would have (okay still would) scream for at least 5 minutes if they fell off the bed. I feel like the worst mother in the world.

Popular posts from this blog

2025 IN REVIEW: The Anticipation of Good Things to Come

2024 review

2019 review