Good runing websites
So I use sparkpeople.com, but have found it really complicated and I just don't have hours a day to track everything. They do have a neat feature that you can enter in your route on a map and it will tell you distance. You can enter time and it will tell you how many miles/hour you go.
My new favorite website is called activetrainer.com. It has the route builder, but it is specifically for running (triathalon, marathon, ect.). I use it because the neat feature it has is when I enter in my route milage and time, I seperate the miles out and it will tell me how fast to run each mile to get within a certain amount of time. So when I run I use my watch, hit the first mile and check the watch and I know if I need to speed up or depending on how I feel if I can slow down and stay in time. Info for those who want it.
My new favorite website is called activetrainer.com. It has the route builder, but it is specifically for running (triathalon, marathon, ect.). I use it because the neat feature it has is when I enter in my route milage and time, I seperate the miles out and it will tell me how fast to run each mile to get within a certain amount of time. So when I run I use my watch, hit the first mile and check the watch and I know if I need to speed up or depending on how I feel if I can slow down and stay in time. Info for those who want it.