Growing pains
So I know that this is my own fault, but how else do you teach your kids, particularly boys, not to do things that are really annoying!! I am just not that nice to say, "Oh your making a bad choice, better stop." HHAAA. I don't know any mother that can do that! So now Bowyn has learned, "Uh-Oh" to EVERYTHING. Drop my cup off my highchair, "Uh-Oh", pull sisters or mom's hair, "Uh-oh", rip pages out of books, "uh-oh". I think you get the idea, ah yes, but now it is worse. Now he turns to me shakes his finger and says, "uh-uh" or in other words no, to anything you ask. Bowyn are you silly, "uh-uh", time for bed "uh-uh", are you happy "uh-uh". I think it was cute for the first day or two, but now it drives me nuts!!!! It is even worse when Ayslind sits over my shoulder and reads everything that I type and narrates everything! Like she is doing now. Surprisingly, Cyana is doing awesome! She calmly sat in my lap for her 30 minutes of reading and writing lesson! Days come and go, moments sometimes seem so slow, but how thankful I am for being in those times with each one of them!