What we have been up to


Well often I leave the camera at home or sometimes, blogging is just too much work so we have not been as faithful as I could be on keeping pictures updated, plus I have been feeling very uninspired as to creativity, so here you go.
We had a story time swimming party at the pool to end our "What's in your pocket?" theme. A pool was a pocket for a splash. The kids had a blast. It has been fun going to story time because Ash babysits some super cute twins that are in love with my kids and we meet up at the library every week. My kids act as though they are mommies and run them everywhere. So it ends up being good for both of us, they entertain each other.
The other collage is Brent and Josh. They headed up toward Silver Lake for some sledding and snow shoeing. Brent loves the mountains and catches every healthy moment he has to be in the mountains. The picture of the trees you say? Well look closely there is some fancy bird that I can't remember the name of up there!