Day 1 driving: Memorial Weekend
So we were so excited that we were getting away from Utah. Last year we did not get vacation in at all because we were constantly waiting for our house and saving money. So this year when the opportunity to leave the state came up, I jumped, then I asked if my family wanted to go. Luckily they were all okay with it. We left for Idaho on Friday. We made a stop in Logan to get our Gosner fix, then continued on to Twin Falls KOA to camp. We couldn't see Ayslind because she was burried in the back. Cyana slept in whatever position she could find. Bowyn, oh what a boy, was happy the whole trip and nope he did not sleep a wink the entire ride there. Yes he did sleep wonderful that night in the tent with no trouble at all. VERY impressive traveler I would say.
