Getting older and feeling it?

Well, not that I am old, but it kind of hit me the other morning that my body doesn't exactly do what I wish it would like it use to. I have been feeling better and better over the past few months and I have enjoyed the energy that I have, especially with my kids. So Ayslind has been trying for the whole year of kindergarten to do a cartwheel. Remember those? Front hand springs, hand stands, walk overs, etc. Well maybe it is just because I get to play with a bunch of kids all day long, or the fact that I spend a lot of time with 10-11 year old girls, I felt inspired to show Ayslind how to do a cartwheel. I think that the older we get the more gravity pushes on us, because it was REALLY difficult to get off the ground! It took me about 5 minutes to figure out even how to stand and do it. Eventually I did do a cartwheel for Ayslind. I also did a handstand and a walk over. No wonder that gymnists retire when they turn 25! New goal, be able to teach my grandchildren how to do a cartwheel. I should practice weekly, right? LIS!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

2025 IN REVIEW: The Anticipation of Good Things to Come

2024 review

2019 review