A day at the mall
So the kids finally earned their trip to the Planetarium at Gateway. They were so excited. When we got their they have tons of displays and there is one part where their is a display for each of the planets. When I started walking to the Earth display, Cyana comes running over and said, "Where is Mers, mom, I want to see Mers." She has been a bit obsessed with Mars lately, but it was fun. Unfortunately we did not get any pictures at the planetarium, I forgot we had the camera. We did walk down to the water fountain and let the kids play there. Bowyn has a fear of sprinkling water that is pretty funny so that mixed with the fact that he didn't have a plastic covering for his diaper (yes swimming rules applied at the fountains), he didn't get wet and had to be content watching from a distance.
