Cedar City 4

Well after we finished our last night of plays, "Macbeth." (Very bloody play, a little overly dramatic for my taste, I think we will skip it the next time it comes around). We headed out to Zion's National Park. Brent and I love Zion's! We try to make it down there at least once a year, sometimes twice. This time we got to take Mistie and Josh with us up Angel's Landing. Fun hike, as always. I have a picture of me 9 years ago sticking my head out the same hole that Mistie and I have our heads out. Walters wiggles was a fun race to the top, I ran most of them. On top we saw the California Condors again, number 99 or 66 depending on which way you read the numbers. Of course, we go for the view!

Mom and Dad stayed with the kids at the camp for a little while, then headed out to meet us. We all went to Weeping Rock and the Riverside Walk up the Narrows. It started to rain, thunder, and lightening on us, so we couldn't go up the Narrows like we had planned, but it was still a very fun day.





This is the kids at the camp play ground. They had a lot of fun playing in the cabin, swings, slide, and merry-go-round. Bowyn is such a cheese, Cyana the poser, and Ayslind occasionally stops for a good smile!

All in all, a very fun trip. I would like to say we would do it again next year, but it was really expensive. We only give that KOA one star out of ten. The campsites were right next to the road and we did not sleep well. The happy part was the showers, electricity, and pool. I would love to go camp and do Zion's next year, and now we know where the BLM land is so we can! Shakespeare Festival was excellent and wouldn't mind doing one or two shows each year!
Posted by Picasa

Popular posts from this blog

2025 IN REVIEW: The Anticipation of Good Things to Come

2024 review

2019 review