Independence
So here are some funny pictures of Bowyn. The kids wanted to play outside and so I sent the girls out. Bowyn being a tag-a-long came and asked to go out as well. I told him he needed his jacket and shoes on before going out. A few minutes later I looked all over trying to find Bowyn, in a bit of exasperation I went out side and yelled for Bowyn, thinking he would be out without shoes. This is what I found. He was following the girls down the street wearing Ayslind's shoes. Apparently he couldn't reach his jacket or he probably would have ended up with it on as well. I love this age of independence. He has also been learning how to get dressed and undressed. One of his favorite outfits are his baseball p.j. shorts. On this day he wouldn't put them down. When I got him dressed in pants, he went back in his room and put his baseball shorts on over top. No fuss, just did what he wanted.
